The Pusu Project

logo_wpOne of the main motivations of starting that blog is loss of my old one (hosted by the university that eagerly needed an extra 10 MB server space and deleted all "relatively old" accounts without any notice).


Anyways, as a software engineer, I always backup (and barely remember where to find ;) ) my works and development notes of the Pusu Project is no exception... I will -at least partially- repost them here as soon as possible



P.S.1: The expired URL of the Pusu Project development blog is http://web.cs.hacettepe.edu.tr/~b20021809/project/pusu

P.S.2: Pusu is the world's first 100% managed J2ME motion detection application (project has been completed in 2005).

P.S.3: I want to acknowledge my project colleague Cahit Güngör and project supervisor Kayhan İmre.

0 comments: